德克萨神 Product Brand:
德克萨神 Product Model:
美国 Product Origin:
14米 Detection depth:
800米 Detection range: 800 meters
Dexa Underground Metal Detector is an excellent gold search instrument. Manufactured by a strong American professional manufacturer of metal detection instruments. 探测器 灵敏度和稳定性为国际同类产品的最高水平。 The sensitivity and stability of this detector are the highest level of similar products in the world. In addition to the above features, another most prominent feature of this product is that it can identify the type of metal, allowing you to easily find metal items that are useful to you. This is a feature that other domestic models of similar products do not have. With this detector, you can go to more places to launch treasure hunts, search for gold, silver, copper, gems.
This instrument combines the perfect combination of field archeology and scientific theory. It has a high-quality remote search system and a precise positioning detection system. It breaks through the conventional detection methods and uses a microelectronic processor to control the chip unit calibration and instrument self-checking system. It can scan and detect easily and quickly, which greatly improves the work efficiency of treasure hunters and reduces the intensity of detection labor. It is the most advanced, practical and economic metal detection instrument at present.
This high-tech, remote detection instrument can penetrate any container or obstacle within a certain distance. When you are sure to find a certain metal, you can choose it to send out a specific frequency for detection. This specific frequency is the same as the frequency of the metal you are looking for. It has a very deep detection depth, and its search range can reach 400 meters or more, which mainly depends on the size of the object and the length of the burial time.
First, the detection depth:
1. Maximum detection depth: about 14 meters
2. For a 5cm * 5cm object, this instrument can detect at least 3.5 meters.
3. For a 30cm * 30cm object, it can detect 10-14 meters. If an object of this size has been buried for a long time, it can reach 14 meters.
4. If the area of the object is larger, its detection depth will be deepened.
5. It can accurately determine the buried position of the object and can locate it.
6, it can also rely on the frequency regulator to identify the specific type of metal.
7. Search system: microcomputer processor control and reflection conductivity
8. Energy: 12V 1600mAh Transmission frequency: 5.6-6KHz
9, signal frequency: 360-440Hz weight: 3.2KG
10. Detection type: gold, silver, copper, gem
11. Charging method: This instrument has a rechargeable battery installed, which can be charged by directly connecting to the charger. The charging time is 10-12 hours.
It can accurately determine the burial position of the object and can locate it.
It can also rely on the frequency regulator to identify the specific type of metal.
Third, the use of the transmitter
Power This is the power switch button (when the instrument is not in use, do not switch on)
Please select the metal you want to detect according to the original metal you want to detect
Gold (Silver) Copper (Copper) Gem (Jade) Attention (cannot select two metals at the same time) Otherwise it will cause damage to the instrument, resulting in no warranty.
Fourth, the use of the host
Just turn on the power switch. It can be detected by selecting the metal category according to the origin on the transmitter.
Five, operation method
Because the handle of the instrument rotates freely, the wind can interfere with Dexa. Therefore, the instrument will be interfered with when it is used in the wind. The effect of using this instrument is closely related to the operator's control skills for scanning.
Choose a comfortable position to stand on the ground, hold the instrument with your hands, and keep your elbows close to your sides. Note: You must place this instrument in front of your body, allow enough space for the receiving antenna to expand, and tilt the antenna slightly downward from the horizontal line. The angle is between 7 and 10 degrees.
1. Hold the instrument as described above, scan very slowly in an arc, and rotate yourself at the same time. At this time, the elbow of the surveyor should always be tightly attached to the sides of the body, and it can be rotated about 40 to 60 degrees. Note: The detector must rotate slowly and keep the body steady.
2. Standardize your scanning actions. First, let the receiving antenna extend properly. Keep the receiving antenna in front of you and spread out at 90 degrees with your body.
3. When the antenna is aimed at the target, the instrument will lock, although you continue to detect across the target. When you think this lock is valid, you remember this direction. Then, move the instrument about 10 meters to the left or right, and repeat the process of locking the target just now. Observe the locking direction this time, the intersection of the two directions is the buried position of the target.
4. If you feel that there is a certain offset in the specific position just measured, you can lock it from another angle. If the target is within 10 meters, you can slowly and smoothly follow one of the established routes. When you pass the target and are directly above it, the antenna of the instrument will swing on both sides. The position measured at this time is very accurate
Introduction to auxiliary detection methods
The box method is recommended to narrow your search. This method allows positioning as accurately as possible. Approach the target from four directions to get accurate and equivalent responses to pinpoint the target.
First place the target on the ground. At this point you can learn to adjust the product so that it points in the direction of the target. Therefore, a skilled operator usually sets a sample target, walks over the target placed on the ground, observes the hit rate, and adjusts the instrument, and then continues to search in parallel with the area after narrowing the target range with the cross method.
Once you follow this step, you can narrow the area to 20 feet or less. Then you can use ordinary metal detectors to get the job done. Some people who are quite proficient in the use of this product can almost accurately locate the target point to the foot. To reach this level, it is recommended that you practice hard. (As shown below)
When using this method to search in the target area, you should stand in front of the area and scan. The detector will show whether the searched substance or material is in the left or right half of the area.
If the detection was made in the right half of the area, move to the center of this area and scan again. With the second probe, the trained operator can determine the quarter of the circle where the material is located, the left half or the right half, and divide the area vertically. (See below)
Six, warranty matters
In the case of non-artificial damage, the warranty period for this instrument is 1 year (counted from the date of purchase). If the instrument fails, the packing case should be sealed when the instrument is returned to the repair location. If the packing case is damaged when the instrument is returned to the repair location, this situation is not covered by the warranty. The cost of repairs is paid by the purchaser.
Seven, matters needing attention
1. Because of the existence of magnetic storm and solar aurora, this instrument must be debugged for a period of time before normal use. The receiver will continue to receive signals during this time, but the instrument will not respond. This situation is beyond the control of the Raven, and it will take some time to adapt.
2. The instrument is more suitable for field operations. Detection in urban areas is susceptible to interference, especially radio waves. Therefore, before using the instrument, turn off the mobile phone and so on.
3. The instrument is not responsible for the damage caused by human damage or the replacement of internal parts.