|ATX Brand ATX||长期有效 Valid to long term||2019-11-28 11:24 Last update 2019-11-28 11:24|
|美国 Origin USA||16米 16 meters in depth||ATX Model ATX|
|17941 Number of views 17941|
|美国盖瑞特ATX水陆两用地下金属探测器先进的脉冲感应技术 Garrett ATX Amphibious Underground Metal Detector Advanced Pulse Induction Technology|
Garrett ATX is a multi-frequency detector suitable for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized ground, salt water, etc.). It uses advanced pulse induction technology and meets military specifications for durable design. The design sensitivity of its new DD ring is extremely high and uniform and stable-the detection range ranges from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets.
ATX is the ideal device for gold exploration, relic search in highly mineralized soil areas, coin and jewelry search in shallow waters, and even industrial applications. ATX has sports mode and non-sport mode, advanced ground balance, LED signal strength indication, iron element detection and other functions.
ATX can detect all targets at the maximum range at the same time. You can enhance the detection of another target while reducing the detection of one target without changing the mode. Reasonable price, extreme performance.
The Garrett ATX detector can be folded to within 20 inches, which is convenient for storage and extremely high sensitivity, and can locate small gold nuggets that cannot be detected by other PI detectors.
The advanced new DD detection coil enhances the function of detecting small objects and facilitates accurate positioning. It is suitable for all terrains and can penetrate up to 10 feet underwater. ATX rods can be fully extended, fully folded, or somewhere in between. The detection coil can be locked at 90 ° for scanning banks or walls.
ATX main features:
* All targets are detected within the maximum range at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance the detection of another target while weakening the detection of one target.
* Advanced ground balance: It can ensure various types of ground balance, such as highly mineralized ground (iron ore), salt water, without switching to a special mode.
* Exclusively designed DD search coil: enhance the detection of small objects without reducing the scanning speed of the coil.
* Sports and non-sports modes: provide the best performance based on your search preferences and conditions.
* Fully folded: ATX rods can be fully unfolded, folded, or somewhere in between.
* Fast detection characteristics of iron and adjustable discrimination.
• Ground trajectory with four setting functions: Select a setting that can quickly change the surface mineralization in the most suitable way.
• LED indicator: indicates signal strength and current settings.
• External speakers: No need to wear headphones when searching.
• Frequency sweep: A function to automatically eliminate RFI interference.
• Audio adjustment: Quickly filter out disturbing environmental signals.
• Volume control: Adjusts the response to limit larger signals in order to hear deep / weak signals underground
Key technologies and features:
|Adjustable threshold allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear the target.|| Ground track (automatic) |
Detector design and technology, continuously measuring ground mineralization and automatically adjusting itself for optimal performance.
(Four-track speed ATX)
| All metal MODE |
The true all-metal mode offers the deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
| Multi-frequency (pulse induction) |
This segmentation is detected as its power is converted into multiple frequencies to overcome the effects of mineralized soil and saline content. The ability to discriminate and target ID is limited.
| IRON CHECK (ATX ONLY) |
Allows operators to audibly identify iron targets when using DD searchcoil.
|Loud sound from external speakers|
|All-terrain design for use in wet, humid, dusty environments. Weatherproof enclosure can be submerged to a depth of 10 feet (3 meters).||The electronically ascertained non-moving all-metal mode is used to precisely locate the detected target location on the ground.|
| FAST TRACK ™ GROUND BALANCE |
An automatic function allows the user to quickly balance the detector under mineralized soil conditions.
|Circuit type||Advanced Pulse Induction|
|the difference||Adjustable, 25 settings|
|Search mode||2: sports and non-sports|
|Ground balance range|| Ferrous (iron ore) from the ground |
|Audio threshold||YES, adjustable|
|Detection frequency||730 pulses per second, adjustable|
|Immersion depth||10 feet (3 meters)|
|Sensitivity / depth adjustment||13|
|Electronic precise positioning||Yes|
|Quick check iron||Yes|
|Standard Searchcoil||10 "X12" PRO formance ™ DD|
|Reference land price headset||Included; weighs 16 ounces (0.45 kg).|
|Length (adjustable)||20 "? 68" (0.51m-1.72m)|
|total weight||6.9 pounds. (3.13 kg) including battery|
|battery||8 AA (included); rechargeable batteries and chargers are also included|
|Guarantee||2 years limited parts / labor|
New Garrett 10`` × 12''DD Search Coil
• Unique Garrett DD Technology: Original new design improves pulse detector performance
• Excellent ground filtration cancellation performance
• Enhanced detection of small objects without reducing the coil scanning speed
• Easier positioning than traditional DD coils
This instrument comes in two packages, a soft cloth storage bag and a travel case.
Circuit Type: Advanced Pulse Induction
Recognition: adjustable, 25 setting levels
2 search modes: sports and non-sports
Ground balance range: ferrous ground (iron ore) to brine
Audio threshold: adjustable, 25 levels only
Detection frequency: 730 pulses / second, adjustable
Immersion depth: 10 feet (3 meters)
Sensitivity / depth adjustment: 13
Electronic pinpointing: Yes
Fast iron detection: Yes
Standard search coil: 10 ”× 12” PROformanceTM DD
Standard grounded earphones: included; two 16oz. (45kg)
Length (adjustable) 20 ”× 68” (0.51m-1.7 m)
Total Weight: 5.5 pounds (2.5kg)
Battery 8AA (included); includes charger
1 year warranty, limited parts / use
The configuration includes:
• ATX with 12 '' DD coil
• grounded headphones
• Soft cloth storage bag • Garrett Detector Sling
• AA alkaline rechargeable battery